Pieces of fiction by a horny submissive boy who loves being tied up, gagged and edged.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sleep tight - Part 1

It's been a while since that incident where my partner's playmate came home with him to surprise me as I was tied up on the bed. What happened the rest of the night was fascinating in itself, but that's a story for another night.

As much fun as it was, we both didn't get too involved with third parties after that incident - at least not as a couple. There was that session with my online Dom but that was it as I recall. We've long established that we'd head out to look for our own thrills, although I was more than eager and satisfied to settle for just him.

Lately, however, he has been pretty busy and work has gotten him traveling quite a bit. In a way, it's good that we both get our space and I know that he enjoys getting some play outside of the city. This is especially so when his friends all know him to be the dominant one. After that last session, I've discovered that he's got a pretty submissive side that was waiting to come out as well. This also meant that he spent more time with me and less time searching for Doms when we're in town together.

It's Saturday morning today, and we've cleared the whole weekend out for play. We usually do this - cancel all appointments, and make no arrangements - whenever we can, especially if he's leaving on a trip. He's due to fly out on Sunday evening and has to get to the airport by 7pm to catch his flight. He'll be away for just about 10 days so we wanted to make sure we spent some 'quality' time together before he left.

The scene technically started a few days ago when he decided that in anticipation of our weekend play, I'd not cum for about 5 days. On Friday night, we went to watch a movie together and just as we were leaving, he thought it'd be fun to lock the CB3000 on me. I knew right then that the session would start on Friday night. But nothing happened. We came home, took a shower and went to bed. I'm pretty sure he slept well but I kept waking up from the discomfort of getting hard in the CB. Having not cum in 5 days, I was pretty horny by then.

He woke me up Saturday morning by pulling my hair and pushing me down to his crotch.

"Suck on it," he ordered.

Play time had started! I started giving him a blow job to "wake him up" and really went for it. Being locked in the CB has gotten me into a submissive state and I really wanted to please him. I didn't go easy on him, only because I knew that the hornier he was while we play, the more fun it is. What I didn't expect what that he'd suddenly pull out of my mouth, let out a loud groan and cum on my face.

I was shocked. He doesn't usually cum so soon because he would want to be horny for our play. At first, I thought it was because I went too fast, but it also dawned on me that he could have pulled out when he wanted to. But I soon forgot all about it when he used him cum and started tweaking my nipples. All I could do is moan.

Just as I was getting all aroused again, however, he sent me to wash up. As I dried off walking out of the shower, he was fully dressed in casual wear. He walked over to me and put a collar on my neck, and attached a leash. He then went on his knees and put an electro cock ring on me. It was strange that he was dressed casually but this meant that there was still more play.

"Whip me up some breakfast," he ordered. "I've got a conference call. When you're done, kneel by the dinner table and I'll come out when I'm finished".

It was a good thing that I finished cooking fast because he was done in less than 20 minutes. I hadn't heard him walk over, and only realized it when he grabbed on the leashed and pulled me up to my feet. We sat down and had breakfast silently. I judged his actions of the morning to mean that for the weekend, we weren't partners. He was my Dom and I was his sub.

Still, it was all very weird and nothing that we've done before. Our kinky sessions has always been affectionate despite him being strict. It was always playful, despite him being firm. Today was a whole different ball game and I wasn't sure how to react. I kept wondering what he had in mind store when I was snapped back to reality hearing him call out to me.

"Boy! Focus on me!"

"I'm sorry," I said and held my head down.

"On your knees," he just said without reacting to my apology. He then walked away and return putting a blindfold over my eyes.

He held me up and got me to stand and then cuffed my hands behind my back. Soon, I could feel him writing something on my chest before putting on nipple clamps. He then put something around my balls which felt damp. It was only when I felt him strap on the box to my waist that I knew it was the remove electro device. It was then that I knew he was dressing me up to head out.

As if reading my mind, I felt him uncuffing my hands and helping me put on a shirt. He buttoned it up and then took the blindfold off. Once my eyes got adjusted to the light, I noticed that he had laid out some clothes for me. He had a tie and a jacket ready (obviously to cover the collar) and a pair of slacks. It would appear that he wanted me in formal wear. He nodded to the clothes and I immediately went over to put them on.

The moment I was done, he dragged me to the front door and kissed me. As the fabric is light and he had not given me any briefs to wear, my CB was tenting in my slacks. He removed the leash, picked up a parcel and passed it over to me.

"Today, you're going to be my delivery boy. Take the care and deliver this parcel to my friend. His address is on the front. At no time are you to remove any item you have on you without instructions. Pass it to him and come straight back. If you're not back in an hour, I'm going to leave you in the CB until I come back from my trip. Understand?"

Afraid of any potential repercussions, considering his behavior all morning, I only nodded and walked out of the door and got into the car. I wasn't sure of the place so I had to use Google Maps to direct me. The app estimated that the drive would be less than 20 minutes each way which means that I would be able to get home under the hour without any problems as it was a weekend and therefore, less traffic. The app was accurate and within 20 minutes, I found myself outside of a very beautiful house.

I rang the doorbell and heard someone shout out, "It's unlocked. Come in". I hesitantly opened the door but there was no one in sight. "Lock the door behind you and come over here please!" I heard a voice coming from a room and I did as instructed. Sitting behind his table was a slightly older gentleman, probably in his late 30s or early 40s. He was dressed pretty casually and was very good looking. He turned away from his computer and removed his glasses when I walked in and remarked, "Nice package".

I could have sworn he was looking at my CB when he said that. The thought made me uncomfortable. Was I hard again and was it tenting in my slacks, I wondered to myself. I daren't look down in case it brought too much attention to myself. Flushed, I walked over to pass him the package as he was obviously expecting it.

But before I could take more than a couple of steps, he exclaimed," Stop!" I looked at him strangely, wondering what was going on.

"Unbutton your shirt," he said calmly.

"Excuse me?" I blurted exasperately.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"I think you must be mistak ..." I responded by was cut off by this sharp pain around my balls. He just grinned and held up a device which looks like a small remote control.

"What's going on?" I asked again and felt another zap.

"I suggest you quickly unbutton your shirt," he instructed. Still in pain, panicking and scared, I removed it immediately, forgetting that I had my collar on under and words on my chest. It was only when he smirked did it occur to me to look down and read it. It read: "I'm horny, please edge me."

"Very well then," he said. "Take off your clothes and leave it on the chair there."

"I don't know what's going on but ..." I spoke again and immediately, he zapped the electro. Immediately, I did as told, finally realizing that I shouldn't be speaking. As I put my clothes down, he walked over my, pulled me by the CB and proceeded to unlock it. It was only then that I managed to relax - the only way he could have access to the key is if my partner passed it to him. I was half expecting him to pop up from the other room at any moment, but he didn't. The guy just put a leash on me and pulled on it, leading me out of the room, my hard cock throbbing in anticipation.

To be continued ...





No comments:

Post a Comment