Pieces of fiction by a horny submissive boy who loves being tied up, gagged and edged.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

All packed

This fiction story was first written on 9th March, 2008. I am in the process of writing my third piece.



It's hard to think of anything when it hurts so much. Well, not too much. He knows very well what my limits are and surprisingly is always able to stay just right at the edge of those very same limits.

Maybe that's why we work so well as a couple. Sure, I love him to bits and I know he loves me too but there's something about our relationship that just seems extra special.

You must be wondering what I'm going on about. My apologies. It's just that I tend to get distracted when I'm lying down on my tummy, hands tied to my legs in a hog tie, and my balls tied off to it. Add to the fact that I've been blindfolded and my jaws are aching from the ball gag in my mouth, it's hard to think straight, so to speak.

I've been lying here for the last hour. Occasionally, my boyfriend walks in to check on me, partially to make sure that the bonds haven't blocked off any circulation, and also to verbally torment me.

It's more the latter though; he knows how hard and horny I get when he teases me with words like:

"How's that hard dick doing rubbing the bed? Not rubbing hard enough?"
"Does my little baby want out? Does he, does he?"
"Oh, horny are we? Right at the edge? Not enough to go over? Aww…"

Or on the days when he's feeling really evil:

"I’m going out for a run now, see you when I get back!"

We've been together for about six months now, not very long I know but it feels like he already knows every aspect of my life, and every part of my body. But there's something about today that’s extra special.

I've just been posted to go overseas for five weeks for work, and he couldn't take the time off to come visit – so we wanted to make the most of our time together before I left. And I'm due to leave in a couple of hours.

We've both had a few days off work, and it's been nothing but bondage, bondage and more bondage. Sure, we've been to the movies, going for nice dinners and running some errands but really, it was just about taking some time out for ourselves (and bondage).

Take Friday for example – it’s Wednesday now, by the way – when we were supposed to go out for dinner. He had made me put on a cock vibrator under my clothes so that he could have his fun at the dinner table. There were a lot more similar incidents over the next few days and we would always have the most amazing sex before bed, except that I never got to cum.

I had a feeling he was saving me up all those days for tonight, when he’d give me an explosive goodbye.

It’s been going good so far. I haven’t packed yet but when I told him about it earlier, he said that he had it sorted. It was a bit strange, he hates packing by the way, but I suppose he just wanted to keep me bound for a longer period of time before leaving.

“Penny for your thoughts.”

I’m jolted back to the present and I realize that I must have been daydreaming. I couldn’t respond so I just moaned.

“Looks like we’re having fun. Are we ready to cum?”

That was the magic word. If I wasn’t already aware of what a predicament I was in then, those words charged through my body and I started gyrating and moaning really loud, trying to get myself off.

He leans over and kisses my forehead as he unties the rope pulling at my balls. Ah, relief. That hurt more than I thought it would but you rarely feel it until it’s off. I wince in pain and he takes my balls right into his mouth. Immediately, the sensations change – I’m not sure if it hurts because of the pain or because it feels so good!

He then unties my legs from my hands and turn me over, and proceeds to secure my legs to the bed frame.

"It’s not over yet …" I thought to myself.

Then he undid my hands, but quickly pulled them over my head and tied them off to the head of the bed, rendering me bound again and pretty helpless. I was stretched out in the shape of an 'I', my hard cock standing straight up.

This must have really turned him on because he very quickly went for my cock, and boy, did he go at it. I thought I was going to cum there and then. But he knows my body better than that and stopped just as I was about to cum, the bastard.

"Ah ah ah, not so soon …" he said with a laugh.

Frustrated, I trashed about in my bondage until I felt this weird sensation to my cock and shouted through my gag!

"ICE!"

I continued struggling in my bonds, getting out of breathe very quickly as he just kept laughing and rubbing the cubes of ice all over my cock and balls.

Apparently, this was pre-planned because the moment I started getting soft from the cold, my CB3000 was placed on my cock. Suddenly, I wasn't sure what was happening. After all, I had to leave for the airport real soon and this was something he'd usually do much early on, like make me go to work with it on or something.

"Don't worry, I've not locked it yet. I'm giving you the chance to earn your opportunity to cum … but on my terms. I'm going to put the cock vibrator on my cock and put the controls in your hand. You have one minute to get me to shoot. If I do, you get to cum. I've set an alarm."

Ah, the alarm. That was good news for me. There's this game we like to play where we set an alarm and we try to cum at the same moment the alarm goes off. My boyfriend in particular is good at this, the alarm usually triggers his orgasm, like he was some kind of robot.

I hear the vibrator start and then feel him press the controller into my hands. He's moaning so hard that it seems like he was going to cum anytime. I played around with the speed and his moans of approval tell me that I'm doing a good job.

Before I know it, I hear him growl and strings of cum shoot all over my body. Yes, I made it before the alarm!

He grabs the controller from my hand, switches it off and falls beside me – spent.

The alarm goes off and I know I made it! I get even more excited, my cock trying to get hard in the cage. He starts to fondle with it, and I'm moaning in approval as I await him to take it off. I'm going to get to cum for the first time in five days!

Suddenly I hear a click. He's locked it!

"Sorry baby… I set the alarm for a minute and a half instead … opps," he said, laughing. "Seems like I didn't cum within the minute after all. That CB3000 would look great on you for five week."

No comments:

Post a Comment